Friday, June 15, 2012

I've Grown Accustomed to You, Friday.


It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! (Sorry I know it's old, but I had to get that out.)

Ah, Friday... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. It means 2 whole days away from this hell hole... um, I mean... work.



In other news, I saw The Muppets "Stuffed and Unstrung" last night with my parents and husband (shout-out to mom for getting the tickets!) I love The Muppets so much. It was amazing to see the puppeteers perform with the puppets, and not to mention HILARIOUS!!! Check it out if you get the chance, it's worth it! It's also an adults-only show. So, sorry kiddies! You gotta stay home, ha ha! (In Nelson voice)

In Etsy news, I think I have an idea for my next project... Stay tuned for more artwork coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment